Saturday 22 February 2014

myChecklist: A simple application for chrome I

I developed this simple application during the break I had after the last academic term.  Last term I felt I was being unorganized in studying for my exams and doing my homework, so I decided to make a simple application that helps me manage my time.Here I am going to talk about features that it has. In the next topic I will talk about how it functions.

This is an application that can be used to enter tasks that you are going to do in the future. It has several features that make it easy to store your information:

- It has a date picking feature that enables you to enter date just by a single click on calendar without the need to actually enter date in text
- You can modify or delete your previous entries one by one, or by checking a group of them or deleting them all at once
- There is a cross/check mark next to each item that you can toggle to indicate whether or not the task is done (This functionally apparently has some bugs, I will work on it during my next term break)
- You can clear all the entries at once
- You can customize the wallpaper of the application
- The tasks you enter are automatically sorted based on the due date of each task
- since the information is stored on your own computer, it is safe and secure and no one else has access to them on the internet
- Finally, it works offline so you do not need to have internet connection to use this application

In below, you can see a screenshot of my own tasks that are stored in the application (I use it myself as well!)

Again, if you have Chrome, you can downlad this application from here
Source: screenshot of my computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment